Kết quả 1 đến 5 của 5

Chủ đề: Review 906i Series!

tuyetzalo Guest
    W style "P906i"
    "P906i" is, W Panasonic Mobile Communications adopted the open style made "VIERA Mobile Phone". Release June 1, 2007.

P905i" as well as the length and breadth of open W style switching to the adoption. There was a bulge in the side, P905i, is generally flat and neat impression. The body is 1.1 mm thin, WANSEGUANTENA is self-employed. In addition, the main display is approximately 3.0 inches to about 3.1 inches of expanded.

When you open the next menu screen is displayed in the landscape. VIERA known as the keitai, with one-segment. P905iTV same frame-rate conversion technology with the original 15 fps to 30 fps video playback. FURUBURAUZA next screen is also available, but the characters are entered in the input and vertical. The next screen, WMV video format can also be viewed, the next mega-screen game "GUNDAM UC0079" and "Professor Leighton and mysterious city" that is preset.

5.1 million pixel camera, the maximum five-enabled auto-focus and auto exposure face detection capabilities. 6 axis anti-shake hands and ability to still pictures. Bluetooth-enabled, DoCoMo genuine accessories, "WAIYARESUIYAHONSETTO 02" (optional) with one-segment and to enjoy music wirelessly. Via Bluetooth also allows it to switch channels. WAIYARESUIYAHONSETTO 02 private cable, earphones and mobile phone can be charged simultaneously. Basically, if you connect to Bluetooth-enabled devices are compatible models feature music from the earphones if you start.

GPS functionality and one-segment, FURUBURAUZA, mobile wallet and other countries. Flash Video FURUBURAUZA is non-compliant. WMV format on a Web video is part of the renewable. And short-scale renewable, such as copyright-protected video will play. FURUBURAUZA the Bookmark, Panasonic and other sites recommended by the Region.

In addition, although the glitz and ease of use produces new features are included. The dictionary function "learning history", the user is used to send mail to the former model using the dictionary to juice up the ability to learn. Infrared communication function using the old model, which is stored in the outgoing mail (all cases) to transfer the P906i, "learning history" is executed in the past to send e-mail appear frequently in the language learning, Predictive of the top candidates can be displayed. For example, the P906i can just buy, "two" and do "Tsuda" That's how it is possible to make the transfer if possible, send e-mail available to other carriers and handset manufacturers to migrate users I would say a friendly features.

The main specifications are as follows. Up to 3.6 Mbps HSDPA down the system and GSM systems. The main display is about 3.1 inches wide full-VGA, 0.9-inch display is about black and white organic EL. Peep-prevention function display is "BYUBURAINDO" movie.

Body size is 108 × 50 × 17.4mm, weighs about 123 g. Receives approximately 580 hours of continuous standby time, GSM and about 260 hours, about 200 minutes of talk time, GSM is about 190 minutes.
    8GB
    8GB microSDHC card to respond. Metal is the body color, black, white, four-color pink.

nghia0307 Guest
    Ðề: Review 906i Series!

SH906i Dobly Mobile - Virtual play-compliant 5.1 ch.
    SH906i" the axis of rotation mechanism adopted a 2-Sharp FOMA handsets.Release June 3, 2007.

2 axis of rotation mechanism used for the display to rotate, while exposure to collapse and the next screen. The next screen and other multimedia features such as dedicated menu for the display of TouchPanel directly touch the display is available.
    iPod touch iPhone
    IPhone iPod touch and the touch panel is the same, capacitance, and adopted the method, LG Electronics-made "L704i" Touch the terminals like a vibrator that according to the vibration.

Only the next menu screen, and one-segment FURUBURAUZA the camera functions, e-mail capability, e-book viewer, BOX and call data. However, FURUBURAUZA and email functions in the next screen, enter thecharacter. During the next screen, use the screen, tap the side of each sub-menu functions.

FURUBURAUZA next screen when drawing up and down the screen and scrolling. Tabbrowser, because you want to view multiple pages and pages of choosing the touch panel is also available. Also, data stored on the BOX picture on the screen from side to side and go over the page to send a director to appear in the next image.

The GEMUAPURI use of the touch panel, it is not compatible. The next screen is touch-panel to use limited. When the vertical open, but do not touch panel in the direction of the key features and capabilities. Key decisions and optical sensor device that combines the operations of "light TOUCH CRUISER", drawing a finger a key decision, the cursor appears on the screen, like a mouse operation.

SH Series in the past, TOUCH CRUISER called operation has been mounted device, which is the key decision is part of the optical sensor embedded in the same direction as the key to operate. Part of NEC's device, NYUROPOINTA key decisions have been adopted. TOUCH CRUISER light of the optical NYUROPOINTA the impression of a fingertip rather than a finger in the belly to manipulate the cursor arrow on the screen. Custom reconciles us to use the comfortable.
    TOUCH CRUISER
    The light GEMUAPURI TOUCH CRUISER, and so does not. The direction of key parts of the central dark TOUCH CRUISER light, and is usually around with the arrow keys to the game and used for general direction and key operations.

In addition, related to the operation, HID profile Blueooth compatible keyboard is available.
    Bluetooth
    NTT DoCoMo plans to sell a Bluetooth keyboard that is not the venue to announce the I-O-made mobile data equipment for Bluetooth wireless keyboard "CPKB / BT" has been introduced.
    Bluetooth
    In addition, Bluetooth is optional, wireless headphones, DOLBY MOBILE one-segment and high-quality music fraternity. IrSimple high-speed communications technology such as infrared support.
    5.2 million pixel camera feature in cameras. NEGAFIRUMUKAMERA general (35 mm film camera) equivalent, 29 mm equivalent lens mounted.
    35mmカ
    35mm camera lenses and about 50 mm is, 29 mm equivalent lens from a wide angle to capture it. 6 axis still images and blurry shots of the subject anti-shake features, face detection auto-focus feature that can be used.

Video and still images using a touch-panel operations. A picture taken next to the screen at the "SUPOTTOOTOFOKASU" feature that can be used. This feature is part of the shooting touch screen can be the focus. In addition, business card reader capability, taking a screen for DEKOMERU DEKOMEPIKUCHA of material for creating "SHOTTODEKO", and Machi caravan DEKOMERU material for creating i-appli "ABATAMEKA for SH" are also available.

The main display is approximately 3.0 inches wide full-VGA, 1677 New Mobile ASV million colors display and LCD. "SV + engine" with the red and green color reproduction and also has been increasing. One-segment feature is DORUBIMOBAIRU respond, but the simultaneous announcement SH906iTV mounted on a virtual play-compliant 5.1 ch.

112×49×18.6mm、
    35g
    Body size is 112 × 49 × 18.6mm, weighs about 135 g.
    GSM
    Receives approximately 565 hours of continuous standby time, GSM is about 290 hours, about 215 minutes of talk time, GSM is about 195 minutes. 8GB microSDHC card to respond. Body colors are Blue, White, Black, Pink four-color.

Full Hình đây:

nghia0307 Guest

kết em P906i đó lắm vì kiểu dáng khác hẳn với các em khác.Nó mở ra giống như con N93 không biết con này bao nhiêu $ vậy bạn

gamehayvl1 Guest

Dòng 906i mới ra 07-2008 mà bạn,P906i chắc tầm khoảng 9tr( về VN),đắt hơn P905i

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Veronica
    Dòng 906i mới ra 07-2008 mà bạn,P906i chắc tầm khoảng 9tr( về VN),đắt hơn P905i
    Vẻo sao lại mò sang đây chơi à?

Em Review nốt Series 906i đê!

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Dịch vụ làm hồ sơ vay vốn ngân hàng
    Bởi hoalantoda trong diễn đàn KHO LƯU TRỮ TIẾNG NHẬT
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 28-11-2017, 07:37 AM
  2. Thiết bị bạo dâm cho cặp đôi làm tình khoái lạc
    Bởi shopdochoihanoi trong diễn đàn MUA SẮM - TIÊU DÙNG TẠI NHẬT
    Bài viết cuối: 08-10-2017, 05:00 PM
  3. NTT DoCoMo giới thiệu 906i Series-706i Series!
    Bởi ptuyenbg trong diễn đàn MUA SẮM - TIÊU DÙNG TẠI NHẬT
    Bài viết cuối: 28-05-2008, 09:55 PM
  4. Giới thiệu NTT DoCoMo & FOMA 905I Series
    Bởi phoxinhland trong diễn đàn MUA SẮM - TIÊU DÙNG TẠI NHẬT
    Bài viết cuối: 31-03-2008, 11:45 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình